Plug your Fringe show on Channel 44!
*Sorry, submissions are now closed for 2022*
Are you looking for a cheap but effective way to promote your Adelaide Fringe show? Well, C44 is inviting you Take Over The Telly with super-discounted ads!
Record a 30-second plug for your show and we’ll jazz it up with our Fringe promo graphics, then play it on Channel 44 every day until your season ends! Plus, you’ll get the finished video to use on your socials and we’ll publish it to ours too. All for just $132 including GST!
Take note of the following tips for recording your video, then submit it via the form below. Looking for inspiration? Click here to check out some previous efforts.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Find a quiet, well-lit space in front of a blank wall
- Film in landscape (turn your phone on its side)
- Set your phone up to record on a tripod or stable object, e.g. chair, ladder, bookshelf (please don’t attempt hand-held video)
- Film in high definition (if possible)
- Please try to ensure good clear audio
- Check your eyeline – if you place the phone on a bench and you are standing, ensure you are looking straight at the camera and not looking up or down
- Make sure your lighting is not too over- or under-exposed
- Keep the duration to no more than 30 seconds.
Tips for your messaging:
- Draft a script and time yourself reading it, to ensure it’s under 30 seconds (a wordcount of 70 is usually a good guide for 30 seconds)
- Intro yourself or character and name your show
- Give a short pitch
- Finish with the name of the show again, the venue, and urge viewers to get their tickets
We’ll also add a graphic at the end, showing the show name, venue and dates, and the URL for FringeTix. Once your video is ready, just complete the form below and provide a link to your video in a cloud folder, e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox or other service.
Upon receiving your video, we’ll issue an invoice for $132 plus GST with 7-day terms and we’ll provide your finished video upon payment.
If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.